Is She Wonder Woman or a Witch?

Is she Wonder Woman or a witch? Honestly, it's a trick question. I'll explain why in a moment. I know how social media works. Bitching and complaining work a lot better than truth and compliments. Most people clicking on this blog want me to list out all the ways to tell whether a woman is a good woman or whether she's horrible. Like I said, though. It's a trick question because the answer, men, is largely up to you.

Man, you have the power to determine what she's going to be more than you know. Much of what she's going to be is according to what you call her.


I believe women have the unique, special ability to multiply the harvest of the words sown into their lives. If you want the woman in your life to be kind, nurturing, supportive or whatever, call her that. Call her that even when she isn't that. Never relent. Never back down. Never confess anything except what you want to see manifested. Ever!!

On the other hand, if you make a habit of labeling a woman with your words as "mean-spirited", trifling, or (God forbid) the "B" word, guess what you're going to get more and more of over time?! And not only that, but you'll get it in multiples! Quite honestly, I've been amazed my whole adult life at how giving, patient and kind most women can be when given the chance. Most put up with all kinds of hell that I know I wouldn't! If want to experience a woman at her best, call her the best.

So, what's it going to be? Do you want a Wonder Woman or a Witch? Often, it's your choice! You'll get what you say. If you always call her a witch, don't blame me when she's cursing you.