"10 Things to Consider..."



What if someone finally told you everything you needed to know, understand and look out for before deciding whether you should get a man any of your heart and time?  But it's not just about that.  It's also about knowing where the man you care about needs to grow so you can help him and pray for him.


For men, too.  This is a good guide to assessing YOURSELF and how ready you are for a serious relationship - the kind in which you're free to function properly in your role.  Everyone can grow and get better.  Just consider this a mirror with some helpful nudges thrown in for good benefit!


JUST CLICK BELOW TO ORDER! 


Ordering Options






Well, this is personal.   These are the lessons that I learned as I was seeking to grow and (re)develop myself as a man who hoped to become a husband.  I needed a lot of work unfortunately.  But, fortunately for you, I took good notes along the way!


Here is what one listener said:


"I was finally able to listen to the download. There are no words short of awesome or amazing that can be said in my opinion. Thanks for sharing this with us. I find it helpful in more ways than you will know. I'm viewing this singles thing in a different way now. I don't want to be single for the remainder of my adult life and I am taking all that I have learned in the past and recently into consideration as well as applying the knowledge I have gained so far. Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!


Your friend,
L. Thompson"




ORDER NOW! IN A MULTITUDE OF COUNSELORS THERE IS SAFETY!







Learn more about Mark Anthony McCray and his teachings at...

Live BIG! DieEmpty. on Facebook